Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too much knitting

This  morning I woke up with my shoulders and lower back hurting.  The reason : too much knitting.  Friday night I spent the evening knitting, going to bed past midnight.  I just kept telling myself, " A few more rows and then you'll go to bed."  Saturday was spent knitting all day as well.  I have a few custom orders to knit right now and want them to be ready to ship as quickly as possible. I also had quite a few fringed scarves to finish so I could finally add them to my shop.

Last week I had a pair of fingerless mitts with flap to knit and they turned out great.  I really love the cap for the thumb, it's so cute.  I once again used the Knucks pattern and added the flap by following different ideas people used.  I now have to knit a pair in red.

2 comments:

  1. What pattern did you use for the flap? I can't find one anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically fiddled with this pattern on Ravelry :
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mittens-with-a-flap. I had the measure from the base of palm to tip of middle finger for how long to make the flap. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete