Monday, September 26, 2011

Lots of new projects

I have been working on lots of new projects that should finally see the light of day soon.


One such project will be emerging this Thursday on National Coffee day!  It will mean a lot of daily knitting but I am so looking forward to it.  Stay tuned, it's only a couple of days away.  And yes, you may call me crazy when you see what it's all about.

Some colours for the Cable and Seed Stitch Hat with Pom Pom have been knit but the making of the Pom Poms has me going a little crazy.  How I managed to make the black one is beyond me because now the method isn't working.  I am waiting for my Clover Pom Pom maker to arrive in the mail, hopefully very soon.  


I have been working on a matching hat and fingerless mitts which need some buttons for the final touch.  Saturday will be shopping day for those.  I can't wait to spend time looking through the wonderful buttons at  Rubans Boutons

No comments:

Post a Comment