Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sidewalk sale on Mt.Royal

Went on Mt.Royal to buy wigs for my mannequin and ended up spending the afternoon there.  This weekend is the sidewalk sale which also happens to be the Nuit Blanche sur Tableau Noir a great visual arts event with all sorts of activities.  The artists paint on the street live and music can be enjoyed on various street corners.

The street was closed almost it's entire length and I ended up walking it from one end to another.

I walked into La Bobineuse de Laine and for the first time came out without any yarn  The only reason is they accept cash only and I didn't have any on me.  I may go back tomorrow since I saw some yarn I like for myself.

I did get the wigs.  Here they are.  Yes, I tried them and after I get myself a net to keep my hair in place I will wear them to play a few tricks on my boyfriend.  I like the first wig the most on me.




I also found these amazing plaid fabric shoes; they had a lot of man-made material shoes but most were no longer available in my size.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love the shoes!

    Ton chum va avoir toute une surprise =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just adorable!

    Hi! Hi! Oui, j'ai hâte de lui faire les surprises.

    ReplyDelete