Thursday, September 16, 2010

Murphy's Law, knitting and some bowling thoughts

Thursday is bowling night so instead of working my regular 10-6 schedule I work the 9-5 one.  Taking public transit at this busier time usually means I never get a seat to sit and knit.  Last week I decided not to bring any knitting project with me and wanted to kick myself since I had a place to sit.

So, this morning I decided to bring some knitting along and guess what?  No seats were available the entire ride.  I hope on the ride tonight I will get to sit and knit. 

Right now I am working on some cabled fingerless mitts and they should be available in my Etsy shop over the weekend.  I really find them comfortable and warm, I may even knit myself a pair.

Tonight's bowling should be lots of fun since I will be playing last.  This is reserved for the player who got the highest score the game before.  We decided to add some fun by changing our order of playing this way and it has spurred my teammates to play better.  I guess we just love the idea of beating one another to play last.

No comments:

Post a Comment