Thursday, January 3, 2013

Now it's Freezing Cold

Last week we had record amounts of snow and this week it's damn cold.  This is the one reason winter is my least favorite season.  I love the snow but hate sunny, damn cold weather.  A sunny day usually means it's going to be so cold.

This is what I looked like this morning leaving for work.  Bundled up and hoping not to fog up my glasses too much while I breathe.


And this is how the cats have been during this cold weather.  I don't even have to look for them around the apartment.  They have spent the entire time in my bedroom.  They only come out to see me when I get home and to eat.


2 comments:

  1. I guess we have to choose (hum hum) between cold sun and cool snow.

    You sure have the right look for going out; I have the same!

    Have a nice day.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you under there Natalie? Great..great great shot. I moved west from New York it was just too cold :(
    Stay inside with the felines.

    ReplyDelete