Sunday, April 3, 2011

The distractions I deal with

Whenever I knit, it is unmistakable Lola will come to see what I am up to.  I could be surfing the net for hours and she leaves me alone.  But the second she hears the click of knitting needles she comes around.  If only she looked at what I am knitting but no.  This always happens while I knit.


She has to plop down on top of my book and chart making it impossible to continue knitting.  And the second I put her down on the floor, she's right back up before I even have time to pick up my needles.  She is so lucky I love her to pieces but sometimes my patience does run out and she knows it when it happens.  She doesn't try to get back up after I put her down.

She's also the reason I only use circular needles; she likes to chew on the ends of regular needles.  Now try knitting with a cat attacking your needles, not so easy.

1 comment:

  1. My problem isn't a cat chewing on my needles, its I keep forgetting where I put down my chart!

    I usually have 2 or 3 projects going at once because I just can't sit still and have to always be busy.

    Thankfully the dog has no interest in my needles!

    ReplyDelete